COVID requirements for all stallholders at the market
- Set up your stall so that it's at least 2 metres from your neighbouring stalls. You may not end up in your usual location.
- Manage your customers so that they do not crowd your stall or stand closely in a line while they wait. Customers who queue need to be 1.5 metres apart.
- Set up your stall so that you stay at least 1.5 meters away from your customers. A U-shape layout works well.
- Provide hand sanitiser for your customers.
If you sell take-away food, do this as well
- Avoid shaking hands or touching your face.
- Place takeaway foods on a table or counter for the customer to collect so that you avoid passing food hand to hand.
Food stalls at the market do not need to register their customers.