COVID requirements for all stallholders at the market
- Set up your stall so that it's at least 2 metres from your neighbouring stalls. You may not end up in your usual location.
- Manage your customers so that they do not crowd your stall or stand closely in a line while they wait. Customers who queue need to be 1.5 metres apart.
- Set up your stall so that you stay at least 1.5 meters away from your customers. A U-shape layout works well.
- Provide hand sanitiser for your customers.
If you sell take-away food, do this as well
- Avoid shaking hands or touching your face.
- Place takeaway foods on a table or counter for the customer to collect so that you avoid passing food hand to hand.
Food stalls at the market do not need to register their customers.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for our latest info.